We’re very sorry to announce that the event has been officially postponed (probably to autumn) due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
The event was originally set to be from April 15th to April 19th, but unfortunately we’ll have to wait until all the conditions are gathered to set another date for the event.
The Agora will still continue to be prepared, and we will continue uploading posts to keep you on track with everything concerning the event.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay tuned !